African Power Corporation offers investors exposure to low-risk African power, energy and infrastructure debt with investment grade credit enhancement or risk mitigation.
APC is a specialist asset manager which focuses exclusively on providing innovative investment products to support the long-term financing of Africa’s growing power, energy and infrastructure sectors in order to drive down the cost of capital within the sectors.
The team is highly experienced in African power and infrastructure investment as well as project finance and the international capital markets.
Who we are
British Financial Institution
We are based in City of London providing access to Capital Markets.
Specialist Credit Investor
In Africa’s growing power, energy and infrastructure sectors
& Our Clients
Including Governments, Development Finance Institutions, Commercial and Investment Banks and Asset Managers.
Official Partner of
Sponsored Power Africa Initiative classed as a capital provider.
There is a significant and growing market
The African continent consists
of 20% of the World’s landmass…
- World Growth 2.2 billion
- Africa 1.3 billion
- Asia 0.7 billion
- Latin America 0.13 billion
- North America 0.07 billion
- Oceania 0.01 billion
and by 2050, more than half of global population growth will happen in Africa.
- Founded African Power Corporation in 2010.
- Experienced entrepreneur & emerging markets investor. Ex Swiss Bank Corporation.
- Successfully financed or led IPO’s of several natural resource , energy and infrastructure businesses.
Chief Financial Officer
- Experienced corporate finance executive and MBA – Ex Deutsche Bank Real Estate Investment Banking
- Focused on ECM and M&A for companies in Russia, CIS States, Eastern Europe and the Middle East.
- Prior to that, he served in the British Army with several postings abroad.
Chief Investment Office
- Highly experienced structuring specialist including emerging markets sovereign and infrastructure credit.
- Previously, spent 18 years trading and structuring fixed income products at Barclays
- Former head of derivative trading desk for Barclays Non-Core. Oversaw the disposal of the bulk of Barclay’s global derivatives portfolio. He holds an MA in Mathematics from Cambridge University.